Daily Trip Times: (7 days a week)
- Morning Trip 8:00am to 12:00 noon
- Afternoon Trip 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Night Trip 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Trips may be canceled due to inclement weather or not enough passengers. Please call our shop for more information.
Regular Rates: (new prices are listed effective January 2019)
- $45 per person Subject to passenger minimums
Discount Rates: (cannot be combined with any other discounts)
- $40 for seniors over 65 ($40 beginning January 2019)
- $40 for active teachers, military, and law enforcement ($40 beginning January 2019)
- $30 for children under 12 ($30 beginning January 2019)
- VIP Program Available: BEST VALUE!!! Individual use only. Subject to passenger minimums. Details available at our ticket booth.
- Private Full Boat Charters: Available for your special occasion up to 48 passengers! ($1250 for Monday through Thursday , $1500 for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- For private charters call us at (561) 588-7612 or Email us in our Contacts section.
Parking: FREE, right next to the boat!
Professional Rods & Reels, Bait, Tackle, Fishing License.
Courtesy, Assistance, Instructions, Rigging Baits , Fishing Lessons and Tips, and Occasional Humor!
What to Bring: (Also available at our Marina Store)
- Sun Block
- Sun Glasses
- Cell Phone
- Small coolers are okay, but no liquor is allowed and there is a strict 3 twelve ounce beer limit on day trips. No alcohol is allowed on night trips. Smoking is restricted to only the starboard aft portion of the vessel. Please ask the crew for more details.
- Make sure your personal items are secured from falling overboard
- The crew is not responsible for lost items
Bar Jack’s Fish Tales Marina Store