Fishing Trips in Dubai
Deep Sea Fishing Experience in Dubai
- 4 hour deep sea fishing trips – max 7 people
- Includes fishing equipment, bait, water & soft drinks
- Includes transfer to and from the boat
- Extra hour – $70 (optional)
Fishing fans and sea lovers are invited to a thrilling fishing trip, taking place in the Arabian Gulf on a professionally equipped yacht with an experienced crew.
Surely, many fishing enthusiasts will accept this invitation to try their luck and catch a shark, barracuda, or tuna fish. Maybe you’ll get lucky and catch the biggest fish of your life.
Don’t miss your chance to fish in these hospitable, warm waters and take a meditative and relaxing break from all your worries. This trip is available in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah as we have boats in all of the above locations.
We only offer fishing trips on a private basis, ie the rental of the entire boat, regardless of the number of people, with a maximum of 7. We recommend either a morning fishing trip (6.30 AM – 10.30 AM) or afternoon (2.30 PM – 6.30 PM)
Frequently Asked Questions
PICK UP TIME IN DUBAI OR SHARJAH AT 5.30 – 6.00 AM FOR MORNING TRIPS AND 1.30 – 2.30 PM FOR AFTERNOON TRIPS
WHAT FISH CAN WE CATCH? CAN WE KEEP IT?
Usually, we start the trips with about 1.5 Hours on Trolling, i.e: targeting the larger fish.
Usually – from the larger fish, we catch:
– King fish
– Blue fin tuna.
Trolling is casting lines behind a moving boat with bait that simulates smaller fish targeting the larger predator fish.
After trolling, we switch over to bottom fishing which is essentially dropping anchor at a known spot for good fishing and casting lines to the bottom, When bottom fishing, you are more likely to catch the following fish:
– Sherri(Emperor Bream),
– Sultan Ibrahim(Goat Fish/Red Mullet)
– Hamour (Grouper).
– Time to time Jas & Mackarel are caught as well.
Best Time to Fish
The best fishing season is November to May, but the absolute best months are Jan – March.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
– 4 Hour Private Fishing Trip for Upto 7 People
– 2 Experienced Fishing Captains Onboard
– Transfer to & From Hotel or Place of Residence
– All Fishing Equipment & Bait
– Soft Drinks & Water
– No Lunch, Food or Cooking Facilitated Onboard
– Drinks or Food are welcome to be brought onboard
– Sea Sickness Pills & Towels
WHERE IS THE BOAT LOCATED?
The boat is located in Jumeirah 1, Fishing Harbour 1
ARE KIDS ALLOWED? SEASICKNESS?
All the boats that we use have the following characteristics:
– 33 Foot Motor Yachts with 220 HP Outboard Engines
– Washroom & Cabin onboard
– Max Capacity of 7 people
– Sound System Onboard
– All boats contain fishing equipment for upto 7 people
Booking & Availability
Please fill in the form below and we will confirm availability shortly.